Thursday, June 18, 2009

"The Plan"

So, this came about as a way for me to gush fanboy love for comics. I adore comics, everything about them. But my wife is getting pretty sick of hearing about them every week, so I figured I'd unleash my opinions on the internets... pretty much assuming no one will be that interested. I'll do a weekly pick, let you know what I've read, and what my "Pick of the Week" is. I'll also probably do some "Book Reviews" of various collected editions and old runs of single issues I may own. There's very little I enjoy more than talking about why I love the comics I love.

It won't be JUST that though, I'm hoping to throw in a few amusing anecdotes here and there... and my two kids often provide entertaining stories. If there is anyone out there who decides to read this, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment